6th International Workshop on Analysis and Numericcal Approximation of Singular Problems
04/09/2018 September 4-6, 2019
The sixth edition of the International Workshop on Analysis and Numerical Approximation of Singular Problems (IWANASP18) will take place in the Cittadella dei Musei, Piazza Arsenale 8 in Cagliari from September 4 to September 6, 2018.
The aim of the conference is to bring together young researchers and leading scientists specialized in approximation tools for functions with singularities and numerical methods for singular integral equations with applications.
New mathematical and computational developments should be presented on the following topics:
- Approximation of functions with singularities;
- Numerical methods for integrals of functions with singularities and for integral trasforms (linear and nonlinear);
- Mathematical methods for integral equations of first kind;
- Mathematical methods for integral equations of second kind with singular functions;
- Singular boundary integral equations;
- Applications: Integral equations in applied geophysics, optical fibers and image reconstruction.